Learning From Little Ones



We've recently returned from a much needed and very restful vacation to New York and I find our family is overwhelmed with the task of unpacking and settling back into a routine here at home. After nearly two months of having loving Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, and close friends graciously assist in the waking, feeding, changing, wiping, bathing, entertaining, kissing, hugging, ins and outs of life with my boys, reality has settled in. We are once again on our own, the house is oddly calm and relatively quiet, but only because those cute little bums are tucked soundly into bed. Tomorrow will certainly begin early, demand much more of me than I have stored, and I may just have to take The Girl's advice: good eye protection and a confident gaze can prepare you for any obstacle!

1 comments:

Julie Rivera said... at August 19, 2008 at 11:39 AM

What a funny picture. Girl in dress with construction goggles and heavy duty glove...in her mind, I am sure she was readying for an Olympic swim! Glad to see you back on your blog!