I ♥ Faces - Balloon Week▌Cochise County Photographer, Arizona


I was up at 5:30am this morning to shoot the moon over Benson, AZ, so stay tuned for those pics. Thought about giving Julie a call on my way back but figured she'd be busy getting her little girl off to school. Decided to dig into the archives for this shot, yes, that is a binky on a string heading to "heaven, where the binky fairy is waiting to give your binky to a newborn who really needs it." I officially won "meanest mother on the face of the planet" that day.

But who cares?! Bossom buddy and fellow photo blogger, Julie Rivera, is having her baby! Right now!

MY ENTRY:


Go check out Julie's post, hilarious, the girl actually paused to post a blog before heading out to the hospital this morning! And then go check out all the other fun balloon captures at I Heart Faces. Click on the link below:

5 comments:

Puna said... at November 3, 2009 at 8:47 AM

This is adorable. I love your photography. What wonderful subjects you have.

angie {the arthur clan} said... at November 3, 2009 at 9:09 AM

Yippee!! I'm so happy to read the good news about Julie. She has been waiting for sooooo long. :)

Love the binkie balloon idea. So wish I had though of that one myself. lol!

Gry Offernes said... at November 3, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Awesome picture! Love colors here, too!

Bunch of Barrons said... at November 3, 2009 at 11:05 AM

Great idea about the binkys. My son just chewed his to pieces and we didn't replace them. :) Love the shot! :)

Hayley said... at November 5, 2009 at 2:15 AM

This is just so peaceful, I love it!