Pardon The Mess Please!


We're a family in transition, and therefore I am also a business in transition. Some of you may notice that changes are being made and there are so many more exciting edits to come! I've got a household full of moving boxes and two little ones who are constantly bringing me desert treasures like pokey cactus needles in their shoes and creepy crawlies I haven't yet learned the name of, so the website will come along, slowly but surely, in the wee hours of night when half of us are sleeping! Stay with me, lots of summer fun soon to be posted!

3 comments:

Holly said... at July 3, 2009 at 5:30 PM

you sound so cheerful! I hate to move and the thought of moving with little ones just makes me cringe. Good luck, I will wait patiently for updates!

Julie Rivera said... at July 4, 2009 at 10:15 AM

My persistent checking has paid off...I saw one version last night and am eager to see the final product! Love your new header!

Merrie said... at July 5, 2009 at 8:40 AM

Welcome back, adding my comment to see if your counter will change. The first two comments are hiding out here with a counter showing 0. I like your new font.