All In The Details



I LOVE to shoot the details... Gosh, sometimes I think I can spend an entire day shooting the little details, things that most people walk right by. In fact, today even, I was out on the parade field on the post, it had been snowing which is rare in this part of the country, so I was out preserving the details with my camera. I nearly got arrested preserving those details, apparently the Army frowns upon people photographing on the installation. Duh, I realize my husband's office if off limits but the local cactus? Really? Here are some lovely details from a winter wedding, though you can't hardly tell it's winter as we are in the desert.




2 comments:

Shannon said... at February 28, 2011 at 4:39 PM

As always, I am in love with your detail shots :)

dnphotography said... at March 1, 2011 at 7:01 AM

great photos