Duke Of Hazards



(Note: Clicking on the individual image to open in it's own window should provide a very clear image. For some reason unknown to me, my blog will sometimes pixelate images.)

I came home from tonight's shoot needing to watch an hour of 70's television... I think it was the hair, which is all the rage right now in Arizona. The neighborhood is fraught with long curly side swept dos that drive the mothers nuts. In steps Matthew, with an easy smile and the most playful blue eyes you've ever had the pleasure to gaze upon. I was so busy giggling over his antics, trying to coach him into a semi-serious "I'm leaving the nest and heading out on my own" look, it wasn't until I got home that I truly studied the curls. One thing was for sure tonight. The moment we started in on the bike, a relaxed, composed, confident Matthew took center stage. I've never seen him in action but any fool could tell he knows his stuff and feels good on his ride. My hope is that I managed to capture the joy, the fun, the charm of this young man, before he heads off to bigger, more challenging roads. My best wishes to you Matthew! Never stop laughing, it makes everyone around you melt!





2 comments:

Julie Rivera said... at October 12, 2010 at 5:39 AM

YES! That hair does drive the mothers nuts! These show such a wonderful variety of this young man. His eyes are amazing, but so too are the locations you found. Fabulous session, Karyn!

Merrie said... at October 12, 2010 at 7:03 AM

You've definitely surpassed Jack Cole for senior pictures! I want you to do my kid's sessions!!!!