Son-rise




My beautiful baby. He's 7 months old now, and though he sleeps quite well at home, the excitement of our camping adventure turned his little inner clock Topsy-turvey. Or maybe he just knows snuggling between mommy and daddy and warm flannel sheets, through the cool mountain air filled nights, is the best way to go. Either way, he had me up EARLY. And you can't have one baby awake in a two room cabin without quickly having a whole family awake. So off we went, camera in hand, on a partly cloudy morning at dawn. And His precious gift to me that day - was a sunrise like no other. Theses are SOOC images:

2 comments:

Julie Rivera said... at October 14, 2010 at 12:01 PM

What a fabulous reward for the early hour! I applaud you for making lemonade out of these lemons. I would have hunkered down on the front porch or some other miserable spot and missed the beauty completely!

ihavemostlybeen said... at October 21, 2010 at 9:56 AM

These are stunning and well worth the early start, as Julie said I think I would have tried anything for a few mins more shut eye and probably missed all this - fortune favours the brave, or mothers of babes!