4ID Welcomes Home Main Body 3!


Welcome Home Soldiers! Thank you for checking out my blog and I sincerely hope you all find a photo worth saving! Click on the link below to see the album from Tuesday's ceremony! This flight was a special one for me, my husband came home on this flight. (On that note however, I took a ton of photos before the big arrival, but I don't have many "reunion photos" to share as I was busy smooching and crying over in left field... Please take a trip over to my very talented friend Julie Rivera's website and blog to see her capture of the day! She may also be posting an album in the near future!)

Who am I you wonder? My name is Karyn Kuniyuki, I am a 4ID spouse and local portrait photographer. You can see more of my work at www.photosbykaryn.com or on this blog. If you see your photo in the album please leave a comment! All photos are copyright by Karyn Kuniyuki. Please use these photos for your PERSONAL USE ONLY. You may not reproduce the image without written consent; should you choose to post your image on facebook or myspace, please give proper reference to www.photosbykaryn.com. Please forward this album to as many 4ID family and friends as possible! Thank you! -Karyn



CLICK HERE For Welcome Home Ceremony Photos From Main Body 3 - Arrival on 10 February 2009!

0 comments: