O' Brother... ▌Sierra Vista Photographer, Arizona


I put blogging on hold over the weekend as we tended to my "nesting instinct", including the unpacking of teenie tiny baby clothes, some major vacuuming, and the rearranging of nursery furniture. The Baby, who shall lose his title in the coming weeks, has officially graduated to his very own "big boy bed". He is smitten with both the bed and his new found freedom outside the bed. Overall I would say the transition has gone perfectly. But there is an instigator lurking in the room and we can hear him whisper "Baby, climb out of your bed..." Mommy has created a twisted little game of her own: Mommy sits at the top of the stairs and waits for little boys to sneak out of their room and into the hallway, where upon Mommy coughs a loud "ahem" and secretly laughs to the core as those same little boys scamper back into their room, The Baby sporting the most terrified and hilarious expression on the face of the planet. Couple the expression with the striped footy pajamas that make his legs look tiny and his diapered rump enormous, I simply have to catch it on video, the whole shebang is priceless, as are the adorable shots I have been hoarding this week- enjoy!







3 comments:

Anonymous said... at February 3, 2010 at 8:59 PM

Thanks for my fix. Just knew you had to be hoarding! Hope you're hungry, I see you eating some of those words of wisdom.
Love the pix, guess the one "I will smile but I won't look at you" is my favorite.

Love you,
Mom (who can't remember her login!)

Holly said... at February 4, 2010 at 6:06 AM

oh. my. goodness.

Every single one of them is darling! You have outdone yourself Karyn!

Julie Rivera said... at February 4, 2010 at 6:27 AM

I asked my gal who that was in the last picture and she said, "My best friend." You are too far away! I love the little captions on each picture. And my, what eyes the baby has! Love the big boy bed, too.