Playing With Light



My four year old will do anything to get out of the car... Even if it means posing for my camera on a country road, sitting astride my minivan while my friend Pauline and I play with a variety of lighting equipment. I'm always looking for new ways to photograph my clients in our challenging desert landscape, and as the sun quickly sets as autumn takes over, my daylight hours will also start to disappear. It's those few minutes right after sunset that I love for photography, and maybe this idea will help lengthen my shooting time. I think it's pretty, and that model, well, I think I have a crush....

2 comments:

Julie Rivera said... at October 3, 2010 at 1:18 PM

The light truly is magnificent here. I saw these pictures a while back and failed to comment at the time...perhaps I was getting screamed at by someone...anyway, he is gorgeous, the light is gorgeous and the sunset is wonderful! I am impressed how you preserved the colors in the sky while illuminating the face. Awesome!

Merrie said... at October 11, 2010 at 6:02 PM

I'm having lots of fun "revisiting" these blogs, now that I have figured out how to bring up the entire blog.
What a cute look, the picture says "Autumn" all over it.