Up With The Son...





No, that isn't a typo. I was up with my youngest son, who at 6 months old still tends to get hungry or in need of a snuggle around 5am. This morning instead of nursing himself back into slumber, he drank himself silly, literally. Instead of allowing him the satisfaction of laughing the whole house awake I quickly grabbed my new camera, the Canon 5D Mark II, (insert sigh here) and loaded my giggling and gurgling assistant into the van for a "sunflowers at sunrise" hunt. I've been driving past abundant fields for a couple of weeks now, but never in the right light. I was handsomely rewarded for my early morning efforts...

1 comments:

Julie Rivera said... at September 19, 2010 at 8:57 AM

Oh, were you EVER! The images are gorgeous, the new logo is AWESOME (and you know I would tell you if it weren't) and the whole blog layout is refreshed, lovely and inviting. You have been busy and my dissatisfaction with your lapse in posts has been replaced with envy for all you have been doing!