Never Blog Past Midnight...


Just a note to anyone who may be searching for 4ID pictures and galleries from January and February: The other night I was working hard to post a sneak peek for one of my clients and I accidently erased 25 blog entries! After a brief meltdown and pow-wow with my computer savy husband we figured out how to recover them, but the process was painstakingly slow. I have the hard copies of each blog but will have to repost them individually at a later date and I'm not sure how to post them in the proper order. If you happen to be looking for redeployment photos that I took for families from the 4ID here at Fort Hood, please email me the date of your ceremony and I will be glad to email you the gallery link.

Note to self, stop blogging before midnight, strange things happen after midnight!

0 comments: